Thursday, February 4, 2010

It's been a While


hello people!!!! I'm incredibly sorry I haven't blogged in a while, I've just been soo busy with finishing up my last bit of Semester One homework, which I'm finally done with! Ian's uncle Dean passed away today, a day away from a month ago my Uncle David passed away. Ian and I have been job hunting so I'll keep you informed on that! So I'm just going to post a few pictures of whats been up for the last like two weeks !!



We went to my grandparents for my cousin Aubree's 4th birthday!

Ian and I both did a bit of a hair change, he got a haircut so he could get a job, and I dyed mine for a change.

Ian's before picture!


Ian's after picture! No matter what, he'll always be the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.


This is my hair up in a ponytail, I dyed around my bangs, and the underneath of my hair black, I didn't want to fully get rid of my natural red color!


This is my hair down.


RANDOM PHOTO OF THE DAY!:



sleeping Ollie!

COMING SOON:


Plans for the Rest of the Week!
Tomarrow: I got a new purse, and a few other things to share with ya'll.
Friday: I will be posting pictures of all my latest crafts!
Saturday: Is Race Night and its at my house, I wanna show you guys what it's all about!



P.S. I promise to blog more, now that my homework is done!


xoxo, Kar!

No comments:

Post a Comment