Wednesday, January 13, 2010

this last week has been a hard one...... R.I.P. Uncle David!



So I have been super busy with everything going on. Last monday (the 4th) I found out some very sad news that my Uncle David had passed away in his sleep of a massive heart attack, he was only 42. So I spent Monday through Wednesday with family and putting together picture boards, and then Thursday and Friday were days of the funeral. Throughout the whole week I got to see a lot of people I haven't seen in forever, my second cousing Susan and Sandra were in town from California and Washington, their mom my great aunt Blanche was here from San Diego, and my aunt Jodi was here from Atlanta, GA. I got to see all of the VandenEngs' and Petersons'. My uncle Randy canceled his business trip to San Diego to come home. Thursday was the funeral and also mine and Ian's 10 month anniversary which was very hard.

Anyways enough of the sadness, now I'm super behind on homework, luckily I got an extension of a week to finish it all, homework and exams.

A Tribute to my Uncle David:
His race box, we race slot cars every saturday.
He painted this for a girl named Robin who he took to Prom in high school.

I made a blog to pretty much write about whats going on in my life, I want to be able to keep track and be able to write down my feelings so I don't have to keep them bottled up.

No comments:

Post a Comment