Monday, January 18, 2010

I love Mondays!

Today was a great day! Ian and I finally went out and visited our friends :D At first we stopped by Gus and then we went and picked up Garrett so he could come to Wal-Mart with us. I wanted to go to Wal-Mart to get these really great air freshners for my car that absolutely no close gas station had. I ended up buying a movie too, well technically three movies in one case. I got a John Candy 3 movie thingy, Uncle Buck (classic one of my faves) The Great Outdoors (another classic) and Going Berserk, which neither Ian or I have ever seen so we watched it when we got home and it wasn't very good, but I bought the 3 in 1 movie(s) for only $9 so I thought that was nice. It was either that or Breakfast at Tiffany's, I love Audrey Hepburn so I really wanted to get this but it was a little more expensive, so I'll get BAT next week. I also am happy with the amount of homework I was able to get done today. As you can see before Ian left I made him take some pictures with me since we hardly have any, he didn't mind. None of them turned out quite how we wanted though one of us wasn't right in any picture lol, but it was late so we are tired in them, now tomarrow is Picture Day!
I'll see you bloggers tomarrow :D

Here's two more pictures, p.s. I'm not very photogenic!

I love his face in this one, and so did he! We had such a laugh.



Random Picture:
So I kind of realized I show a random picture that doesn't really fit at the end of almost all my posts, so maybe it'll become a tradition since I do love photography, maybe I'll just have a random picture from that day everyday for you guys. Today I took this picture of my siblings and my Klean Kanteens from L.L. Bean. My mother got them for us for Christmas, we each got a different color and are names are on them, I honestly thought they were the coolest things in the world and thought they made a good gift. Now we have bottles for camping.

No comments:

Post a Comment